When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Schwinn Blue Phantom before and after!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That has got to be the best looking ladies' tank I've EVER seen! If that bike were a real lady and I was married I'm certain I'd be headed for a divorce when I saw her!

Holy f&@$#*g moly!! Now that is one one of the best transformations I've seen. Not sure where it's at, but you deserve the right to bring back that "before and after" thread!! Nice job! Joe

Nice, albeit you need to put it back in salt water er somtin b/c you obviously didn't know that it's practically illegal to own any blue phantoms. or take the easy road before the phantom cops arrive. delete all the cleaned photos just stick up the rusty one. And, if anybody asks then, just tell em: "It's red". [grin] ;)

This is for all those who just walk by these great bikes with potential .. Great job George ... I am glad I could help a friend bring a rare bicycle back for his lady to ride .. what a difference .. Ride the wheels off it .. Ride Vintage - Frank

Back