When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Schwinn Catalog Reprints

-
Price
$39.95
Zipcode

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
For sale are 1st generation copies of the complete Schwinn 1955 catalog. These are being reproduced in a professional print shop on correct gloss and thickness paper. Exact dimensions of the original are reproduced and are center stapled. These are faithful color copies with all the minor wear/creases on my OG copy. If you want a "new" looking copy, this is not it. I am taking orders for the first run and should be able to ship in about 10 days. PM's only and thank you for your consideration.

Original on the right - "proof" copy on the left. The proof was just brought in today and the red tint will be lightened prior to printing.
1578603014359.png

1578603064253.png

For sale are 1st generation copies of the complete Schwinn 1955 catalog. These are being reproduced in a professional print shop on correct gloss and thickness paper. Exact dimensions of the original are reproduced and are center stapled. These are faithful color copies with all the minor wear/creases on my OG copy. If you want a "new" looking copy, this is not it. I am taking orders for the first run and should be able to ship in about 10 days. PM's only and thank you for your consideration.

Original on the right - "proof" copy on the left. The proof was just brought in today and the red tint will be lightened prior to printing.
View attachment 1121391

View attachment 1121392
Are these still available? Thanks

Back