When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1955 Schwinn Hornet Fresh paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
950.00 or b/o
Zipcode

lordscool

Finally riding a big boys bike
1955 Schwinn Hornet Blue (Reduced) freshly painted and 2k cleared with decals cleared over, S2 wheels cleaned and painted with new Vee smooth tires and tubes added, this bike is a real looker all bearings serviced. This is a custom bike. Tank is fiberglass but looks excellent, rest is mostly original to the bike as I acquired it, New Correct Wald handle bars with repro Schwinn grips, New Mongoose pedals and New Wald kickstand, have original kickstand. Front badge restored and sealed. This bike was in primer when I got it. Added a diamond to seat tube for better looks, and it has a deluxe chainguard. This is a very pretty bike, the blue really pops, Colors are awesome. Ready to ride or show or both 950.00 or b/oView attachment 1457487

View attachment 1457499

View attachment 1457500

View attachment 1457501

View attachment 1457502

View attachment 1457505

Last edited:
1955 Schwinn Hornet Blue freshly painted and 2k cleared with decals cleared over, S2 wheels cleaned and painted with new Vee smooth tires and tubes added, this bike is a real looker all bearings serviced. Tank is fiberglass but looks excellent, rest is mostly original to the bike as I acquired it, New Correct Wald handle bars with repro Schwinn grips, New Mongoose pedals and New Wald kickstand, have original kickstand. Front badge restored and sealed. This bike was in primer when I got it. Added a diamond to seat tube for better looks. This is a very pretty bike, the blue really pops, Colors are awesome. Ready to ride or show or both 1000.00 or b/o
Sounds nice, how about some pix???

Back