When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1956 JC Higgins need it gone $550 shipped

-
Price
Zipcode

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this '56 Jetflow for sale. It is rough but it is mostly there. The bike has a bunch of different parts. the rear skirt guards are from the ladies version I like the way looks and it keeps my crank out of the spokes haha. The headlight is very similar to original but it is an unmarked version.I have the original mens sprocket to go with it. I had someone make up the wheel set from a vintage JC Higgins marked rear hub and new departure front new spokes and nos 80's drop hoops. Something is up with rear hub no brakes. I'm looking into it.. I love this bike but out of my wheel house and I'm out of room. It is a beast I'm sure it will get towards $100 for shipping. I'm asking for $450 + shipping and always looking for Schwinn trades. Let me know if I can answer any question or if you need extra pics. Thanks for looking

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg