When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1956 Schwinn Corvette Part Out

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Various
Zipcode

soddruntlestuntle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I bought this 'Vette a couple weeks ago to cannibalize for a pair of other projects, and now I have parts to sell. It's a '56 with a frame stamp date of 7/1956. Other than tires, top tube decals, and rear fender reflector, I believe the bike to be all original.

thumbnail_IMG_6688.jpg

The parts I'm selling:

Persons two-tone seat with Schwinn-script seat post, material has come loose from front right rivet, otherwise in very good condition, $95.00 87.50 + $15.00 flat shipping from central CA SOLD

Fender set, believed to be stainless steel, very light scratches and a couple of minor dings but otherwise very clean, reflector and base appear to be aftermarket, with mounting brackets and hardware, $150.00 $140.00 + $30.00 SOLD

Handlebars, very light scratches at the bends, no rust, (stem NOT included) $40.00 $35.00 + $20.00 SOLD

Schwinn script grips, very clean, only minor scuffing, $50.00 + $7.50 SOLD

Schwinn head badge, very clean, with mounting screws, $35.00 + $5.00 SOLD

Corvette chainguard, previous owner made poor attempt at painting over a few minor scratches, otherwise very clean with no rust, includes mounting hardware, $80.00 $75.00 + $15.00

Step-through frame, stamped W24264, some scratches and poor attempts at paint touch-up, Schwinn decals on top tube appear to be reproductions, comes with crankset and kickstand, $80.00 $75.00 + $35.00

I will happily send additional pictures and answer any questions. Prices are open for negotiation, make me an offer!

thumbnail_IMG_6727.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6791.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6739.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6740.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6744.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6822.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6756.jpg

Last edited:
Back