When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1956 Schwinn Deluxe Hornet B F Goodrich

-
I thought it would make that as obvious as the back end of a goat, but I guess not!

Great to see Dan Fitzgerald on the Cabe... Dan goes way back in the bike hobby and veered off the field for
quite a stretch but is back with the gusto that only us true fanatics know. Seems like a very hard hobby
to drop entirely and I guess you could say it's in our blood! I always enjoyed buying/selling with Dan
back in the early 90's....boy how time flies!
Nice score Dan!

Great to see Dan Fitzgerald on the Cabe... Dan goes way back in the bike hobby and veered off the field for
quite a stretch but is back with the gusto that only us true fanatics know. Seems like a very hard hobby
to drop entirely and I guess you could say it's in our blood! I always enjoyed buying/selling with Dan
back in the early 90's....boy how time flies!
Nice score Dan!

Thanks Bob. I know I sent quite a few bikes your way back in the day. I was just a kid then. Now I've grown to become one of the cranky old bastards that drove me nuts back then!

Love it. My buddy has a 55 twin to it. I was happy to revive it for him.
AFE5FC7A-A5BA-47D3-A0D9-F3F410C1BA98.jpeg

5C7D4DCC-A7F5-4FC6-B456-2A2E0C3BE7DE.jpeg

Now that's one sweet ride! That modivates me to get my De Luxe Hornet cleaned up and back on the road again. I've got a red Rocket Ray for it.
IMG_20180925_164757269.jpg

I like the black tires better.....

I prefer the whitewalls, and they were standard equipment on the Deluxe Hornet. Mine rides on its original BFG's. The blackwalls look good as well, and really change the appearance.

Back