When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1956 Schwinn Spitfire 24" DX middleweight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
Here's an August of 1956, (I believe) 24" Spitfire DX middleweight in pretty nice original condition. The wheels are straight and hubs operate properly. The rear rim has a rust stain on it, nothing rotten or scaly, just discolored. Overall pretty nice and all there. It had a rotten black and white "s" seat on it so I put that troxel on it from a bike I had before. Give it a good cleaning, service the bearings and ride it. Tires are newer and in nice shape and hold air.
Price is $200 shipped in the lower 48. Please let me know if you need more pics or info. Thank you, Danny

IMG_6097.JPG

IMG_6098.JPG

IMG_6100.JPG

IMG_6101.JPG

IMG_6099.JPG

IMG_6102.JPG

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like anyone is feeling the klunker parts, so I will do $200 shipped on the original bike. Willing to part if I get commitments on some big pieces.

Old thread but taking a chance...........still have the klunker parts - sell them if you do ???

Back