When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1957 Boy's Columbia All American with Bendix 2 speed hub

-
Price
$550.00
Santa Clarita, Ca just north of Los Angeles.
Zipcode

the2finger

I live for the CABE
Hi kids, another one from the world famous 2Finger collection is up for grabs.
Beautiful '57 Columbia All American with a Bendix 2 speed hub. I have never seen another Columbia painted this color which to me looks like a dark champagne with white pins. No rust in tank or light but I never tested them. Bendix hub has been rebuilt by a Bendix guy and shifts good. Bike was disassembled and has received the world famous 2finger treatment. Bike is fresh and ready to ride. Has Schwinn Typhoon tires. Seat is not original to the bike but everything looks like it is. The chain oiler is still on the chain guard.
I got a real bad shoulder and will no longer be packing bikes for shipment. I would hate to see this bike taken apart by some kid at a modern bike shop for shipping so I prefer to sell locally. I will deliver this within a reasonable distance free of charge.
For you Columbia guys and gals, have you ever seen one in this color?

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1730.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

Back