When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Red Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
400+
Zipcode

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this Red Phantom serial D71582 which seems to be a '57 but I could not find it listed on the serial number reference here on the site. This bike is made up of non matching parts the frame is rough but it is what it is. The springer is earlier version bolt behind the leg style, I'm guessing late '40s early '50s due to the blue paint. The seat pan is a no rivet first year seat. I'm unsure of the age of S-2 wheels with some decent Indian head tires but they need servicing. Correct later red tank with very clean horn unit untested. Long pull bars with correct stem and aftermarket jewel grips. Correct crank and sprocket with a decent set of Persons pedals. The guard is a black aftermarket that to which I added the red. This bike rides very nicely. I'm going to give this a try selling as a complete bike and maybe part it out another time. I would like to get $400+ shipping for this bike. As always open to trades for Cycle truck stem/basket and Stingray stuff. Any questions or pics let me know

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

Last edited:
I have the correct flamboyant Red rear 4-hole rack from a Phantom for sale if you or the new owner are interested. Would match really good with your original paint to the point of looking original to that bike. I also have the original correct color guard for sale too. AND the later correct fork in that color.
You know how to get ahold of me if needed.
Tommy

I have the correct flamboyant Red rear 4-hole rack from a Phantom for sale if you or the new owner are interested. Would match really good with your original paint to the point of looking original to that bike. I also have the original correct color guard for sale too. AND the later correct fork in that color.
You know how to get ahold of me if needed.
Tommy
Matter of fact I have everything that Phantom needs except the room for it.

Back