When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Roadmaster Jet Pilot

-

Oilit

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I bought this off Ebay a few months back and finally went to get it this weekend. The man who had it has a pretty nice collection, but he's cutting back, and this was one of the few middleweights he had. He had a print out of a email from the seller he bought it from that claimed it was new old stock from a hardware store. Maybe or maybe not, but it's about as clean as you could ask for for a 64 year old bike.
Up state New York is pretty country in July - in January it might be harder to appreciate.

IMG_3830.JPG

IMG_3827.JPG

IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

IMG_3837.JPG

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3835.JPG

IMG_3824.JPG

Wow thats a beautiful bicycle , i love some of those middleweight bikes , they sure don't get the credit that they deserve , i am going start grabbing them when I see them , congratulations on a true piece of bicycle history !!!!!

Wow thats a beautiful bicycle , i love some of those middleweight bikes , they sure don't get the credit that they deserve , i am going start grabbing them when I see them , congratulations on a true piece of bicycle history !!!!!
Thank you! I'm glad there's others who like these besides just me!

Back