When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1957 Ross cycle truck

-

Jarod24

I live for the CABE
Alright guys up for grabs 1957 Ross badged cycle truck. Built by chain cycle Corp. These are pretty rare gems. Not a whole ton of them out there. Most parts on them are the same as the schwinns. The Bicycle is taken apart at the moment, couple things to note, it needs a new stem bolt/wedge and bolt for the where basket brace connects to the frame. Fork steer tube was cracked when I removed it. My buddy is fixing it up. Should have updated pics of it soon. The paint on it is original besides the spray paint on the fenders. Mismatch pedals, original tires are rock hard. The drop stand was modified probably long ago when it was in use. I guess it came from the city of Glendale post office. The drop stand has heavy steel welded on both sides on the top side to counter balance it so it flips up and stays up while riding and no need of a drop stand clip. Basket will be shipped in separate boxe. Located in Mesa, AZ for local pickup or if your in Southern California I'll probably be out in a month or so. I could drop it off. Sorry just the one pic right now. I'll post a bunch more tomorrow. Thanks

NEW PRICE $400 plus shipping

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back