When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Schwinn Black Phantom ready to ride

-
Price
$650
Zipcode

HillbillyDeluxe

Look Ma, No Hands!
Up for sale is this 1957 Schwinn Black Phantom. I bought off the original owner. It has had some amateur paintwork done some years back. I have respoked the original wheels. And put tires and innertubes on. What you see is exactly what you get. I been riding it all over the local greenways and it gets alot of attention. This is a local cash sale ONLY. I will not ship. I'm located in Louisville,Tennessee in Blount County which is not far from Knoxville. Thanks for your interest.

20221105_084835.jpg

20221105_084844.jpg

20221105_084854.jpg

20221105_084933.jpg

20221105_085139.jpg

Last edited:
This bike is not a restored bike,it has flaws as seen in the posted photos. It is a nice rider. Appreciate all the interest.

Last edited:
If the bike hasn't sold by the time you come into town Popeonwheels,you are welcome to meet up to buy it. Until someone shows up with the cash in hand this bike is still available to purchase. Thanks for your interest.
I see some non stock finishes and thank you but I’m going to pass

As stated in the ad description,the bike has had some amateur paintwork done at some point in its life. If it was a perfect bike I'd be asking more money for it.

Last edited:
Repop tank?? Note phillips head screws. Possibly springer parts and pedals as well? Still a nice rider at that price

GLWS

I honestly thought this bike would've sold by now. I'd say if it doesn't sell by the end of today I'm gonna just pull the ad and keep it. I appreciate those of you who have had some positive things to say about the bike and wished me good luck selling it. And to the couple of no brainers who have contacted me criticizing it good luck in life. What I've found is you will always have a few a**hats in every group who lead a miserable existence. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Back