When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Schwinn Black Phantom ready to ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$650
Zipcode
Speaking for the a**hats... Maybe consider posting some higher resolution pics of the amateur paintwork and other parts of the bike. From the posted pics there seems to be some mismatch in patina of plated parts. As they say the carpet doesn't match the drapes. My phantom and a number of others I've seen whether super clean or super crusty show fairly even patina (aside from CAD/chrome parts)

Repop tanks have phillips head screws so a valid question with out closeups of tank. Disclose replaced screws? You also have to consider the amount of Schwinn approved reproduction phantom parts out there. If the original owner did the paintwork it's safe to assume he may have changed some parts almost 30 years ago when they were released whether disclosed or not.

As stated it's a nice rider at that price and I happen to be one of a handful CABERS in driving distance that may have interest but after that diatribe on Sunday morning my interest has waned.

If it doesn't sell may I suggest you throw it in the river like a goalpost while singing Rocky Top....

Again, good luck with sale

Worth $1000.00 parted out so this is a super great buy. Either to ride or great to get starter bike. If I was close it be coming home with me for sure. Don't lower your price worth every dollar. 🎄 🤩

He still has it. He offered it for sale on FB Christmas Day for $600 cash pick up that day only. I wasn't leaving family for five hours that day. Offered him $600 on the 27th and he said he was just keeping it.
FLAKEY DUDE Phantom 👯‍♂️

Back