When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 schwinn black phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If that Phantom was ordered from the factory with the optional locking springer, I'm sure they could figure this all out.

I'm not confused @ricobike , I'm in disbelief. I do have to think hard and out of the box to figure out what a head post tube is though.

If that Phantom was ordered from the factory with the optional locking springer, I'm sure they could figure this all out.

I'm not confused @ricobike , I'm in disbelief. I do have to think hard and out of the box to figure out what a head post tube is though.
Does take some thought, but I'm sure you got it :).

OK, but your sentences do appear to somewhat contradict themselves. First you say they could've taken an old fender/fork combo, then you say that the repops are easier to find. I understand why GTS is confused :).
GT is confused because, every time he discovers something he's never thought about previously or never owned, he turns all S-ass then attacks peeps for long time B/C he slow. Let's that "I'm the wiz and nobody beats me" go the his head. It ain't the first time I find him ignorant, and he goes all S-ass on me or others :(

I own a 'New Style' 55, look top left, what's it missing? LOL

;)

1957 Red Phantom

1656987370366.png

Back