When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Schwinn Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sorry not for sale , I ride it , untouched except for where the kid put in an extra splash guard hole. Being honest this bike is near impossible to find in this condition. Honestly I’d want way to much.

Sorry not for sale , I ride it , untouched except for where the kid put in an extra splash guard hole. Being honest this bike is near impossible to find in this condition. Honestly I’d want way to much.
I wouldn't want you to be anything but honest. You never know, I could be that guy at the end of the rainbow.

Oh well.....If it's the one in your icon that wouldn't work. I'm looking for a C9 or better. Everyone has different scales I guess. To me mint means unridden, no touch ups, perfect in every way. Excellent means pretty damn near mint. Beyond that I not much interested.

Thats fine this is exactly what I wanted untouched. Too many experts think they make them better then the factory Hope you find one.

Back