When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Spitfire custom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KevinBrick

I live for the CABE
Added S2 enameled rims with Allstate tires, sweetheart skiptooth sprocket with 11 cog rear .. Torrington 8 pedals, Faulhaber seat recovered by
Bob U, razor stem, truss rods and tank.

F315647F-1DD1-4B13-8D6B-5FA654B9ECDC.jpeg

C444AF5F-AFC5-46A2-AA31-028E26194AFF.jpeg

38907A78-2FFD-4C1D-9F8B-5A042FB604FA.jpeg

7BCA57E1-DB62-4C04-B049-6A9775210C3F.jpeg

Pretty cool old bike love the black & white , the 11 tooth cog makes a big difference on hills , i try to find every one i can LOL !!!!!!!

You need to determine the hub you have and post in wanted section for the parts. Im not positive but I don't know if all hubs can accommodate both types of sprocket. The one on this post is a skip tooth or what is known as 1 inch pitch. Tons of good info on the site do some digging and you most likely will find what you need. Sometimes when asking a question on another post not related will not get you an answer you may have to post your own in the correct forum. Welcome and good luck

Sweetheart sprocket will fit on most Schwinn cranks. So just use the crank that came with the frame.. Do you have a wheel set? What do you have so far?

Back