When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Sportster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Scored 95 1/4 points today at the AMCA Southern Nationals in Denton, NC garnering a Junior First. I’m really happy with that and a huge thanks to Sid’s Cycles out of Nashville for his attention to detail and craftsmanship. A big thanks to Glenn Bator for all of his help (and parts) as well. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1412169

View attachment 1412170
I could be wrong, but a buddy here in Winnipeg, Canada appears to be the President of The Antique Motorcycle of America, Ross Metcalfe. Here he is with Dennis Gage about 10 years ago in Winnipeg at a car show. Cheers!

DSCN2861.JPG

THE ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLE CLUB OF AMERICA, INC.​

THE ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLE CLUB OF AMERICA, INC. has been set up 5/16/2007 in state FL. The current status of the business is Active. The THE ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLE CLUB OF AMERICA, INC. principal address is 7562 CRESTRIDGE DRIVE, BIG COVE, AL, 35763. Meanwhile you can send your letters to 7562 CRESTRIDGE DRIVE, BIG COVE, AL, 35763. The company`s registered agent is URS AGENTS, LLC 3458 LAKESHORE DR, TALLAHASSEE, FL, 32312. The company`s management are President - Melcalfe Ross, Secretary - Markley John, Vice President - Krause Dan. The last significant event in the company history is AMENDED AND RESTATEDARTICLES which is dated by 12/26/2013. This decision is take in action on 12/31/2013. The company annual reports filed on Annual reports – 4/9/2020.

The funny thing is, I got Ross into collecting vintage bicycles about 25+ years ago, and sold him about 6. He has since downsized the bicycles ( I even bought one back from him) and all but a couple have gone to another friend/new bicycle collector here in Winnipeg, Canada. I sold Ross my restored Austin J40 Pedal car about 15 years back as well, and he's taking good care of it.

Congrats to Shawn on his Harley award, just thought it was neat and related to put the bicycle interest and local collector being the President of such a cool organization. ( Antique Motorcycle Club of America).

Last edited:
Back