When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Sportster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Test and tune time!

Scored 95 1/4 points today at the AMCA Southern Nationals in Denton, NC garnering a Junior First. I’m really happy with that and a huge thanks to Sid’s Cycles out of Nashville for his attention to detail and craftsmanship. A big thanks to Glenn Bator for all of his help (and parts) as well. V/r Shawn

Nice!
Congratulations, Shawn!
Glenn’s a good man.
He did a 1923 model W Sport for my dad about 10 years ago.
It was fun going up to his shop in Ojai, while it was being worked on.
He’s always got some top shelf stuff going on there.
Your bike looks equally stunning.
I’m sure, you’re breathing a little easier now. Lol!
Its a fantastic looking bike.
Now it’s time to slick back your hair, and roll up the cuffs on your jeans, and take that baby for a ride!

Thanks Marty. A Junior First is the highest award a bike can get the first time its shown and requires a minimum of 90 points. AMCA has a tiered awards system for judging so next time I show as long as I maintain a 95 or better I will get a Senior First and if I correct the deductions to get it to 98 points I will receive a Winners Circle Award which is the highest award a bike can receive. Sid says the dings weren't anything we can't correct fairly easily except for one oil fitting that is made of unobtanium. V/r Shawn

Back