When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 Tiger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

modelcarjedi

Finally riding a big boys bike
I picked this bike up today at the all Ford show at Carlisle Pa. I love middleweight Schwinn's and had been looking for a 3speed project bike. The seller said it had the wrong kick stand. A little elbow grease and a few new parts is all it needs.

Looks pretty much original and all there, except for the stand. Rumor has it that the 1957 models had an issue with the stand tube breaking off. Guessing that's a 1957 model?

Looks pretty much original and all there, except for the stand. Rumor has it that the 1957 models had an issue with the stand tube breaking off. Guessing that's a 1957 model?
Yes its a 57. I kept looking at that kickstand and bought it anyway. It looks like its been on there a long time and actually fits it fairly well. I feel the price was right even with the with the kickstand issue.

I bought a Tiger exactly like that at a yard sale in 1996 for $10. Though that bike is long gone, it started the vintage Schwinn fever in me.
When i was a kid Schwinns were too expensive so i had to settle for a Western Flyer. Today i own several nice Schwinns from the Aerocycle on down and that early Tiger started it all. Be carefull as the "fever" can be spread by those bikes!

I bought a Tiger exactly like that at a yard sale in 1996 for $10. Though that bike is long gone, it started the vintage Schwinn fever in me.
When i was a kid Schwinns were too expensive so i had to settle for a Western Flyer. Today i own several nice Schwinns from the Aerocycle on down and that early Tiger started it all. Be carefull as the "fever" can be spread by those bikes!
I have a few middleweight schwinn's already i know all of the fever symptoms :)

I got robbed I paid 10X that amount! :)

Back