When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1958 125 Cc Puch From Austria Need Grips And Restore Info.

-

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
Hand - cutch and shift in one. Tire pump, Limey license plate, fan blown cooling system through a squirrel cage cowling. One picture shows a second engine and parts to a third engine with a assembly manual that I don't need. This one runs like Jack the Bear. Anyone put two stroke engines together?

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6327.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg

That's awesome! I dig obscure little bikes like that.

I have a 1958 Puch SR 150 that needs the whole magneto assembly. it's a Bosch. If you have one in your parts box can you check the part numbers? Might be interchangeable with mine.

These crazy scooters were never imported to the US, so parts are impossible to find here.

bairdco_moped.jpg

Thanks for looking. It's been lawn art for over a year now. One of these days it'll run again.

Nice Ray! I have to get in contact with you soon it's been awhile. I like these bikes too, I just worked on a 70's jawa that is a neat little bike. Have to post some pics. The whizzer is coming along though!

That's cool I'm into bikes like this too but I've never found a site to support them anywhere near as helpful as the Cabe is for bicycles.

now I know what the taillight housing is from. I have had one like that for at least 30 years in a drawer. I gave my son a 67 Puch SR 125 for a wedding present. It has a CZ 125 star burst head 2 stroke in it.

Back