When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1958 Columbia Speedliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rat Pilot

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I picked this one up a few weeks ago. It looks like it sat in the weather for a long time, but surprisingly, the Speedo and the Bendix 2 still works well. I am going to have a put some tires on it but it rides really well.

I take it the picture with the speedometer shows the original finish? Is that boiled linseed oil? It looks a lot better in any case! And a Bendix 2 speed is twice as good as a single speed!

I take it the picture with the speedometer shows the original finish? Is that boiled linseed oil? It looks a lot better in any case! And a Bendix 2 speed is twice as good as a single speed!

Yes, that’s the original finish. I have 2 other crusty, chalky Columbia’s so I decided to try something different.

I used satin clear on it, but I may block it down and put a few coats of gloss clear on it. I did this on my Western Flyer and I really like the look of it. I blocked and sanded the Western Flyer 3 times and it is slick.

Back