When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1958 Schwinn Racer Ladies ($150)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$150 OBO

Skip Montanaro

Look Ma, No Hands!
This is kind of a shot in the dark. I'm into vintage bikes, but more of the ten-speed sort. My brother-in-law stumbled on a 1958 ladies' Schwinn Racer three-speed at a garage sale many years ago. It sat in his garage for a long while (miraculously, none of his three boys trashed it, and his wife never rode it), then he passed it along to me. I cleaned it up, passed it along to my niece (different brother-in-law) who basically never rode it. Now it's back and has been hanging in my garage for awhile (couple years at least). After much dithering, it's time to move it along to someone who will use and/or appreciate it. I have a Flickr album with a number of photos, but here are a few to start you thinking. I believe the bike is pretty much all original except for the Kenda (phooey!) tires. I haven't the slightest idea how much these things are worth. How does $150+shipping sound? Feel free to make an offer if you think I'm out of line on the price. I'm in Evanston, IL, so if you're nearby you can make arrangements to stop by and kick the tires.

43332972780_1afbfc69a1_c.jpg

35852746244_1d8fb57e77_c.jpg

35877883103_60e3556476_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back