When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1958 Schwinn Red Phantom Original Paint Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Please PM direct with questions or comments do not post them here thanks.

Prefer local pick up but may consider shipping in lower 48 USA.

Pretty nice original paint bike. Serial # K8. I see the pedals, the nut for the pivot bolt and headlight lens are replaced with repros. The tires are are period Carlisle Lightning Darts. The fenders have small dings and dents. The front has very nice chrome the rear has peppering and some dull areas. The seat has hole above the R side wear tab and the nose is breaking down a bit. Good for display. I have a sheep skin cover that came with the bike I will include. The pedal crank was hitting the chainguard for a while so it is scratched. I adjusted that and it no longer hits. The rear wheel is missing a spoke. The rims are pretty darn nice deep center stamped Schwinn S-2. Remnants of a Bernies Schwinn dealer Trenton, NJ decal on the seat tube. Period flame decals on fenders. SOLD

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1859.JPG

IMG_1860.JPG

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_1864.JPG

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1866.JPG

IMG_1868.JPG

IMG_1870.JPG

Last edited: