When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1958 urago track bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

guffey

Look Ma, No Hands!
interesting track bike
uragoa.JPG

-----

Thanks very much for sharing! :)

Have you made any additional exposures showing details?

Have an Urago road machine from ~1957 which is nearly all original but in a poor state.

-----

I don't have any detail photos but will get it down and take some soon. I got it from the original owner about 10 or 12 years ago. I got his toolbox ,spare wheels and some trophies.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your Urago, parts and trophies. I have 2 Uragos, one from the 50s and one from the 60s. They are both road bikes. Here's a pic of one of them
urago-2-1-1000.jpg

http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/articles/forrest/detroit.htm This is a story I found when I first got this bike. It is about the Wolverine Sports club. Where some of the trophies are from.
That is a really cool article. Nice looking bike too. I learned a little about Mike Walden after doing some research out of curiosity about this sticker on my '72 Raleigh Sports. I was excited because Madison Heights was my home until I was five. That story really adds a personal feel. It's hard for me to imagine those days. Yo Yo Yo!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back