When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1959 Columbia Fire Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

IngoMike

I live for the CABE
1959 Columbia Fire Arrow - Purchased here on the Cabe a few months ago for parts for another project, the project is gone, so this one can go too. I swapped out the wheels, Bendix 2-speed shifter, shifter cable and pedals. The bike will need a complete run through on bearings, and the rear 2-speed needs to be re-built if you want both speeds, it currently only gives one. There is corrosion on the frame from a leaky tank, and corrosion in the tank as well; the inside of the tank looks to be complete; all wires are present and the switch and button feel good; the bug eye lenses are nice; the corrosion on the tank and frame is hidden by the tank from the top; the wheels may or may not clean up; new Carlisle Zephyr Flyte tires; the saddle looks good and feels terrible; the grips are cool; the fenders are nice; front & rear racks look good and have strong springs; chain guard is nice with its internal chain guide. Nice bike with some interesting design features, but not my style, I rode it around the block once.

$325.00/shipped in the lower 48, paid via PayPal friends & family, or add 4% for goods & services.
fullsizeoutput_287.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_288.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_289.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_28a.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_28b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_28c.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_28d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_28e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_28f.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_290.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_291.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d4.jpeg