When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Well now I can check off Blue on my color wish list. I picked up this 1959 corvette 3 speed( Thanks Kirk Thomas). I already have front rack and a head light . Very psyched for a 3 speed my only others are lightweights. Do I need to admit when I mention I have a corvette it is a bicycle? I see a lot of this type of bike getting converted to a more BMX straight fork type of bike, I would love to have one but I think I will have to make one out of parts I have instead of converting this one. Just too original for me ,if it was really beat maybe. I love the blue. Would the fenders be SS? I did a small test with steel wool and shined right up, Does SS polish up as nice as chrome? I must live in an alternate universe where the winter is a few years long because I have more winter projects then I had all summer.

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

That one looks like a good Winter project and with a little TLC it'll look great. The fenders are stainless and they will shine like chrome if you spend the time going thru a full on high polish. With just a little work they will look twice as good as old chrome. I'm surprised that doesn't have the Austrian 3 speed, or does it. Is the serial number a late 1959 stamping?

Back