When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Mercury Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kngtmat

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I really need the money since everything else I have isn't selling although I was hoping it's worth around 200 but someone told me it's worth $150 so that is what I am selling it for , it has Schwinn s7's instead of the originals with an rb2 coaster, I havn't been able to get the light to work but I don't have the skill or tools to do so.

$150 I am in Auburndale Fl and it is Local Pickup, Sorry.

IMG_20120201_120417-1.jpg

Here are more pics in one of my threads.

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?17001-kngtmat-Bicycles/page2&highlight=1959+mercury+bike

Last edited:
Is there at least anyone that would trade the Schwinn wheels that are on the bike for original Murray wheels, although this is a 1959 a 1960 Murray ad with a few Mercury bicycles said the wheels came with Komet coaster brake.

She needs a good home with a better owner, I have only seen 1 other Mercury ladies bicycle from this year that I know of and 1 Mens 1959 Mercury bike.

I really don't want to see her go but I don't have any money except for $13 bucks so I need to sell something to help me out.

Most of the money goes to buying bicycle parts here.

If I don't seel the bike those are S7's if you have Murray wheels with a Komet rear hub I can trade the wheels with you so this bike can be more accurate.

Every time I bump I keep forgetting, it rides good and I don't know why but it brakes slowly.

The person before me had the headset & bottom bracket regreased, the headlight needs some work.

Please any Best Offer by anyone near Tampa, Orlando, Frostproof, Lake Wales, Zephyrhills or anywhere else close enough.

Any boys bike?

Do you have any boys bike for sale? Like schwinn balloon tire bicycles,pre war bikes or any good bike with tank etc.
And how far from orlando are you?

Sorry I don't, the only boys bikes I have is a late 90's Murray with a Springer when they were starting to add springer forks to their bikes to boost sales and a 1994 Free Spirit bmx.

Also the only Schwinn's I have other than 3 70's ladies frames & a 1988 mountain bike is a 1968 Stingray that I will only get rid of to buy or trade for a Murray/Murray made Sears muscle bike.

I do have a tank by itself for a Huffman but it is too bad to be used on a restore.

I can't remember exactly but I am between 30 minutes to almost an hour away from Orlando and I'm not too far from where the members map shows me in Auburndale.

I forgot I have 1959 Schwinn Tiger fenders with the chain guard & fork.

Now back to the Mercury please any good offer, I really need the money.

Help Bumb, I know this is over the limit but I need to.

I haven't been feeling good because of one of my teeth needs work so I need to use the money help pay for my soon to be dentist bill, if anyone close by wants what I have let me know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back