When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Murray Fleetline ( Strato Plus!)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wayne Adam

I live for the CABE
Here are some pictures of my latest purchase. A 1959 ( or 1960, not sure), Murray Fleetline. In '59 & '60 The Fleetline was the top of the line Murray bike you could buy.
It is a step above the Strato Flite, basically a Strato with a springer, and the twin cousin to the Western Flyer Golden Flyer. I bought this from a friend and long time fellow collector. I touched up a lot of the black paint, repainted the rack, and spent hours cleaning and polishing the chrome. The bike still has the original seat in perfect condition, and the Murray scripted grips. I really love these little chrome Delta lights. I wasn't in the market for another middleweight, but these don't come along everyday.
Thanks for looking.....................Wayne

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

nj_shore

Thanks Steve!...Actually, it rides fine. It pedals easily with that big sprocket, and the springer works great...Thanks again.......Wayne

Beautiful bike! It is indeed in fact one you do not come across everyday in that condition.

It also has the exact seven jeweled pedals I've been trying to find for my '63 Strato Flite for the last 2 years.

Still looking for those.

Jim.

Back