When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Panther II

-

phantom

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
After Schwinns as a kid this is the bike that got me back into the hobby about thirteen years ago. Eventually sold to Tom Bosley ( No-Ballooners) in IL.
59Panther.JPG

I've had some dealings with Mr.C. I always wondered where he came up with all those super nice noballooners that he puts up for sale.

Love the Panther II's. Still have my black( and red and blue) one. Still looking for the ever elusive green one. Bought my blue 59 Hornet from Tom. Nice to engage with you guys again from the old days of the Schwinn list. A damn shame that idiot up in Philly has driven it off of a cliff.

CIMG0480.JPG

Last edited:
I agree Rich, about all that happens over there now is a bunch of $50 ten speeds posted on the e bay thread. My 59 certainly wasn't the quality of yours though. Can you believe after all these years we have known each other i'm still looking for a Red 59 Phantom.

Back