When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1959 Schwinn 3 Speed Original Jaguar For Sale Or Trade

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Looks to me like a really nice shape original bike that gets a lot of attention and compliments when I have taken it out. Paint looks all original. some scrapes and scratches but in my opinion is in well above average condition. Has the racks as shown, bow pedals, crash bar on the seat, I took a lot of photos and have posted them here. Horn button has some spring to it but has no horn in it, looks to have new parts inside. I put batteries in light, it did not work. Serial number starts with an J9. Tire are the reproduction Schwinn Westwind tires and have been barely been ridden on. Fenders are in pretty good shape. The 3 speed shifter works well, bike rides and shifts good. Brakes squeak but stop the bike, may need some softer pads if the squeaking brakes bother you. I am sorry but I do not ship bikes for many personal reasons, just my choice to do it this way. I know and do not need to be told this really limits the market of who I sell to, but I would rather miss a sale than ship bikes anymore. I have sold about 7 bikes here on the Cabe the past few months, all with local pick-up, thanks to those who have purchased from me. I am located in San Jose, California. May trade up or down for Stingray bikes or parts, it can be a single seat or chainguard, or a collection of Stingray bikes, let me know what you might want to trade that is Stingray related.

102_0376.JPG

102_0083.JPG

102_0365.JPG

102_0084.JPG

102_0085.JPG

102_0086.JPG

102_0087.JPG

102_0088.JPG

102_0091.JPG

102_0341.JPG

102_0342.JPG

102_0344.JPG

102_0346.JPG

102_0347.JPG

102_0348.JPG

102_0349.JPG

102_0350.JPG

102_0351.JPG

102_0352.JPG

I take back the comment regarding the inside of the tank. Looks like a horn in there and no real new parts. I was thinking about another bike's tank I have, sorry. But I did try batteries in the tank, could not get it to work.

Back