When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Schwinn Corvette 3 Speed... Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Looks to be all original and in super nice condition. Not sure about the price but they're taking offers.

1591571507422.png

1591571529465.png

1591571612431.png

Beautiful Corvette. Get ready to fork out $$$ for the correct headlight in
Good condition

Yep, but the good news is the seller saved you $100 + by installing a set of new Westwinds and tubes. :p

Last edited:
Looks to be all original and in super nice condition. Not sure about the price but they're taking offers.

View attachment 1207170

View attachment 1207172

View attachment 1207174

I am very curious. My ‘59 does not have “Schwinn Approved” on the rear hub, yet it is believed to be original and is a date coded ‘59. The shifter, IIRC, did not say Schwinn either. So...why is there a difference in these parts not getting a Schwinn stamp? My bike was built in very late 1959 or even 1960 to fill a back order. Could these traits be for earlier bikes?

I ask because there was a similar one in my area for $600 and sat for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only rare Corvettes are the white ones and they generally don’t bring a lot of money. V/r Shawn

Which are most valuable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say either an original white or 5 speed in one of the better colors in complete, exceptional condition. Most always these are found without the headlight or other missing components. I'm sure @GTs58 could elaborate or offer an opinion. V/r Shawn

Back