When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Schwinn Corvette. Rare white

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

indiana dave

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is a one year only color for the Schwinn middleweights and was only offered on the top of the line Corvette. This bike has had a lot of use over the years and I found it in a back yard. I have torn it apart and regreased the bearings and replaced the inner shiftier and brake cables and replaced the brake pads. I also put new tubes and repop 26 x 2.125 whitewalls on it. It rides very well. The generator and tail light are original but the headlight is an aftermarket one. I am keeping the mirror for another bike. Paint is rough but original. Ive cleaned it up some but was afraid to scrub too much. Ive just accepted the patina. There is a post on www.cabe.com about these bikes and there are only about a dozen or so accounted for. They are pretty scarce. Any questions please ask. I am open to offers. Especially someone local with cash in hand. Would ship but prefer local sale.

It's on Ebay with a $400 starting bid... Would sell local for that.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Back