When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Schwinn Corvette, Really? NOS?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
With something that nice that you're trying to sell at a super inflated price, why doesn't he tell the real truth about the bike and give some history why it has a mess of parts changed out. I know someone that picked up a red painted NOS Schwinn cantilever frame with Corvette chain guard from Bob Snyder I think. I don't remember the year of the frame, but it was build up into a complete correct Corvette with lots of NOS parts. I wonder if this is the bike and it was sold and some of the correct parts were swapped out. Maybe @Pedalsnostalgia can fill me in. ;)

I dunno. Looks good in the pics to me. Could have sat in shop backroom for years. Seat would have a little shelf wear after all these years from people occasionally "trying it out". Dealer sticker on it. Just almost looks a little too shiny. Right person who gets caught up in the moment might spring for it, just a lot of money for a gorgeous but fairly common bike.

Beautiful ride but not worth $1500.

Looks like it was worth almost $1500 to someone after a loooooooooooooog wait with multiple times listed. It would've been parted if it was for sale here. Pieced together and stayed together. LOL! http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=123798267328

1578984764982.png

Back