When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1959 Schwinn Jaguar Mark IV

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

deepsouth

Finally riding a big boys bike
1959 Jaguar MK IV in excellent original condition. Paint was buffed out to to a high gloss. It has a few minor spots of paint loss, but nothing highly noticeable. All chrome and stainless parts are totally rust free. All aluminum was polished as well. The headlight works on both high and low beam. Horn works as well. Right side tank decal was replaced as it was basically non existent. Rear reflector was replaced as well, but the original one comes with the bike. The 3 speed hub shifts as it should. The original Westwind tires were dry rotted so they were replaced with new reproduction ones as well as new Goodyear heavy duty tubes. New brake pads were installed as well. There is a small separation in the seat cover as shown in photos. The S7 wheels were given new stainless steel spokes. The bike has been fully serviced an is ready to ride as is. A set of no name 1 3/4" new white wall tire is also included. This would be a great addition to any middleweight collection.
Bike is located in metro Atlanta, Ga. Asking $700 plus the ride.
DSCN5764.JPG

DSCN5765.JPG

DSCN5766.JPG

DSCN5767.JPG

DSCN5768.JPG

DSCN5769.JPG

DSCN5770.JPG

DSCN5771.JPG

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Mark and I'd like to purchase your bike. Your welcome to call my cell: (360) 708-9870. Thank you.

Back