When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 schwinn panther 2

-

spomalley86

I live for the CABE
Anyone have an idea as to how many blue were produced? I don't see these too often in colors other than red and black. I did a 30 min cleaning with a brash brush, when I get back to base I'll start the full cleaning process.

20210410_140934.jpg

20210410_152533.jpg

20210410_152547.jpg

20210410_150300.jpg

Anyone have an idea as to how many blue were produced? I don't see these too often in colors other than red and black. I did a 30 min cleaning with a brash brush, when I get back to base I'll start the full cleaning process.

View attachment 1389835

View attachment 1389836

View attachment 1389837

View attachment 1389839

I believe it to be less common, but production numbers of a specific color I don't think they exist. Maybe some guys know general numbers and weather it is uncommon. Killer bike either way I have the '59 Corvette in blue one of my favorites.

Schwinn didn't record number per model (to my knowledge) let alone color. To even try to extrapolate this information would be a huge undertaking because you would have to start with total '59 production numbers and then get a large enough population (thousands) to get an idea how many blue Panthers were built. V/r Shawn

Schwinn didn't record number per model (to my knowledge) let alone color. To even try to extrapolate this information would be a huge undertaking because you would have to start with total '59 production numbers and then get a large enough population (thousands) to get an idea how many blue Panthers were built. V/r Shawn

So it is an assumption that it is less common (avoided saying rare) is strictly that, an assumption. We know what that makes us.

Back