When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1959 Schwinn Paramount

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
A very sweet and early Paramount dated 1959. Size 22.5 or 57cm. Original paint, a nice Milano stem which is also correct and an option for Paramount. Wheels are original to this bicycle with the rare steel campagnolo hubs. Also known as Campagnolo Acciaio hubs, and are part of the gran sport group at that time, laced into sew ups. This bicycle is not complete, but a fabulous early example of a second generation Paramount handmade Nervex pro Reynolds 531.
Brooks seat, Stronglight crank is original to the bike, I have still the original two ring for crank. Has an early Campy post that I added and reproduction Cinelli pope handlebar made by Ahearne bicycles.

All the high dollar parts are here, the rest is easy to put together or just have a killer rider to your liking is what Intended to do or still if It doesn’t sell. Thanks for looking.

I will happy to get better photos on request.

$1500 plus the ride.

0EBDAA8D-24E5-4636-B839-03A1BC7B6465.jpeg

1E497F76-796F-48DD-904E-D530FEC13E3D.jpeg

B0332B69-3B9B-4122-83B1-9B83EC396AB7.jpeg

C6CDD07F-1A30-4626-A37C-2F528171EA60.jpeg

Last edited:
Back