When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1959 Schwinn Phantom Original Paint Bike For Sale Or Trade

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I Just picked up this bike this weekend after the Elk Grove/Sacramento Bike Swap meet when I was hunting down Stingray bikes. It had been in storage some time when I got it. I have been collecting quite actively Stingray bikes for about 35 years now, I have never owned a Phantom (at least that is what I was told it is). I was told it is a 1959, last year they made this bike. Owner aired up the tires for me and let me take it for a spin, when I came back he asked how it rode, I said "like a tank, I will take it". I am just not used to a heavy weight bike like this, I rode it quite a bit yesterday and have grown to really like the ride. But I purchased it as part of a package deal and hope to sell it. I have not touched the bike other than riding it, have not even dusted it off. Seat looks like an original, and is in pretty good shape, paint is really weak and worn. Horn button has some spring to it but I have not opened up the horn or light, both of which are not working. Light has the lens in it. Serial number starts with an F9. Tire are pretty nice shape made in USA Carlisle Lightning Darts. Fenders are worn but in pretty good shape. Do not know a lot about these bikes so I took a lot of photos with my old Kodak camera that I use. I am sorry but I do not ship bikes for many personal reasons, just my choice to do it this way. I know and do not need to be told this really limits the market of who I sell to, but I would rather miss a sale than ship bikes anymore. I have sold about 7 bikes here on the Cabe the past few months, all with local pick-up, thanks to those who have purchased from me. I am located in San Jose, California. May trade up or down for Stingray bikes or parts, it can be a single seat or chainguard, or a collection of Stingray bikes, let me know what you might want to trade that is Stingray related.

102_0394.JPG

102_0395.JPG

102_0396.JPG

102_0397.JPG

102_0398.JPG

102_0399.JPG

102_0400.JPG

102_0401.JPG

102_0402.JPG

102_0403.JPG

102_0404.JPG

102_0405.JPG