When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1959 Schwinn Phantom Original Paint Bike For Sale Or Trade

-
Price
Zipcode
Sure I can trade if I do not ship. Been doing it for over 30 years. Correct me if I am wrong, but perhaps you meant to say I can not trade if I will not ship to you or anyone else outside my area. I can sure trade without shipping as long as it is local. So to just say I can not trade if I do not ship would be an incorrect statement. Whatever, it is all good. Thanks.

Looks like the chain guard as was stated earlier is incorrect since the 58&59 had the block script but could just be the 59’ since I’ve seen both versions on the 58’,seat is possible but thought they used leather but maybe the original owner opted for a Messinger with the vinyl rubber like the cycle truck? Someone said the rear wheel was incorrect, but I didn’t think they offered anything but that ND S-2 wheel until after 61? When they went to the red band? Possibly that German rear hub they used for a year or two in late 50’s? Nice rack I would love to have on my phantom! Decent bike at a reasonable price. GLWTS!

Looks like the chain guard as was stated earlier is incorrect since the 58&59 had the block script but could just be the 59’ since I’ve seen both versions on the 58’,seat is possible but thought they used leather but maybe the original owner opted for a Messinger with the vinyl rubber like the cycle truck? Someone said the rear wheel was incorrect, but I didn’t think they offered anything but that ND S-2 wheel until after 61? When they went to the red band? Possibly that German rear hub they used for a year or two in late 50’s? Nice rack I would love to have on my phantom! Decent bike at a reasonable price. GLWTS!

You might be thinking that a 58 had the same seat and guard decal as the 59 but it did not. The late 58 serial numbered dropouts were used on the next years models so that's probably gave you that idea.

Back