When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Schwinn Tiger 2 speed manual hub bike for sale on eBay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oldbikeguy1960

Wore out three sets of tires already!

I talked to the seller extensively. He used to own Proctor's Chrome Plating in Wisconsin, but has retired. He rechromed and sold a lot of bicycle parts for years. Only 1 negative on his feedback and that buyer sounded like an eBay scammer to me.

My point is that if I were in the market for a bike like this one I would not hesitate to purchase from him.

Plus it is a black Tiger. How could a guy go wrong with it as a start for a project?
Rob

I sold this one to this guy last year at the Royal Oak MI. swap for $320. Doesn't have a 2 speed but a heck of a lot better looking bike!

That bike you sold is very nice for sure, but it is not the same bike if I am understanding your post correctly.
Him selling a different bike for less money with an intact Bendix Two Speed Manual hub wheel doesn't seem that bad of a deal to me. Even if for some reason it isn't original to the bike, I know they aren't making any more of them. The 1959 Schwinn catalog shows the bike available in this configuration.
I am gathering that you know this seller then?
Not to be rude, but what does your post have to do with the one he is selling?
Thanks, Rob

Back