When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 western flyer golden flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1959WFGF

'Lil Knee Scuffer
was wondering if anyone knows anyone that has parts for a 1959 western flyer golden flyer. all I need to finish my project is the dual headlights with the lenses and the rear tail light. I have another 1959 western flyer golden flyer that has the remaining parts. thanks for your help!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 102
should have looked here first

nice looking bike!! I should have looked here first. If so, I would have purchased yours instead of the one off ebay. I purchased the one of of ebay for just a little less without the tail light and the tank and lights. I have another 1959 golden flyer that will complete out the project (tank with light housing). with the restoration process I have maxed out my budget for this bike. I will not be able to purchase your bike at this time. Would you happen to know or steer me in the right direction for the parts needed (tail light, lights with lenses)? Thanks you so much for replying, it is greatly appreciated.,
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg

Back