When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 White Corvette Sale or Trade

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Here's one of the rarest Schwinn middle weights out there. The Corvette was only offered in white for 1959. The serial of this one is L932728 (10 Nov '59). The original paint is not great but doesn't look terrible overall. The front fork and guard were repainted (not by me) and the fork has the wrong decal. The pedals are not correct but I'm including a couple of sets of large cap bow pedals to make a nice set from. The seat obviously is not right either as this should have the deluxe crash rail seat. The headlight is not correct but it looks good-not tested. I believe everything else to be correct to include the nice stainless fenders but I'm no expert on these so please ask any questions. The bike is a 3 Speed. Lastly I put a brand new set of Schwinn Westwinds on it which have not been ridden. A while back on the old Schwinn forum we discussed this and some think there are less than a dozen of these reported. A rare opportunity and a centerpiece to any middle weight collection. I would be interested in partial trade for ballooner parts to include some drop center wheel sets, pre-war Monark fender set, Monark Five Bar tank, '41 Huffman ball fender mount light, etc... or $575 shipped to lower 48. Payment is PP (no fees or add 3%), good check, or M.O. V/r Shawn

Attachments

• cor1.jpg
    cor1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 261
  • cor9.JPG
    cor9.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 209
  • cor7.JPG
    cor7.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 231
  • cor2.JPG
    cor2.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 210
  • cor3.jpg
    cor3.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 204
  • cor6.jpg
    cor6.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 192
  • cor8.JPG
    cor8.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
My eyes started bulging, I even drooled a little when I read your post header.......I opened your post and arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh its a Schwinn not a car! ;)

I'd throw out a counter offer but wife would have a cow? She absolutely loves cruising...and if mama's happy everyone's happy!!! It's an unrestored survivor, and we drive it all summer.

1959 White Schwinn Corvette

Any interest at $575 shipped to lower 48? Thanks, Shawn

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back