When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 White Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Agreed on the magic eraser being an abrasive. I found that out the hard way. If you want to test it, just use it on a junk piece of plastic for a while and you'll see. I'll have to try the Bio Clean. Sound like a better solution.

My Original paint 59 came with the manual two speed and front caliper brake. I have replaced the grips with the correct red and white grips after this picture was taken.

DSC01583.JPG

I had yellowing decals and rubbed them with hand cleaner and the yellow was gone.I think it was called Goop.

So which products / methods worked best on the white paint?
Thanks!

I recommend trying this rubbing compound. I've used it multiple times to get baked on water spots off my Black cars with clear coats and I also use it at work for polishing clear scratched up polycarbonate safety guards on our machines. I even use it on yellowed decals!

1545009165102.png

Back