When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 white Schwinn corvette super rare??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What’s the soak time for bath like this?
Depends how warm the water is. ushally a day or 12 hours works best if its cooler i keep it in for 2. Also depends on how much rust and product you put in. Once its done i pressure wash them lightly the coat with pledge or wd40

Old paint is really porous and the longer you leave it soaking the more damage you'll cause in the long run. You'll have a whole new crop of weeds growing a year later. Less time is more. LMAO..................... :tonguewink:

I highly recommend using Metal Rescue as opposed to any acids or abrasives. Metal Rescue is water-based and will not harm the paint. Full disassemble and soak everything for 48 hours or until the water turns black. Make sure to do indoors or where the temp will not drop below 65 degrees. Use a water heater drip pan to soak the wheels separately. Expect to use at least two bottles, which you get get at Home Depot or Autozone.

Last count I heard was 13-15 known white corvettes. Here’s mine before installing the speedo and headlight.
-mike

3474E8C6-6C04-4ED5-BBA9-34DEE92D6517.jpeg

Last edited:
Back