1960 Columbia Speedliner

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Adamtinkerer

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sep 8, 2008
Western North carolina
I wonder if that's the original chain guard, it looks more faded than the rest. It's the correct one for it though.

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Jun 25, 2016
North Carolina , Albemarle, NC, United States
That was my first thought...but I found where the paint on the rear and front of the guard brace and the backside of guard match the color on the frame very close...it's weird...maybe the guard did not get the same number of coats or the paint batch was different...i dunno.

Here is the brace paint

Most of the bike appears to be catalog original (excepting tires). The seat has no crash rail (as in catalog) so it could have been an OEM 3rd shift seat or replaced later. Everything else including all of the hardware looks unmolested. All of the parts have been on this bike a long time.

It is cleaning up nice - thanks for dropping in!

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
Frames guards forks and fenders are all painted separately so an uneven faded guard would be understandable. Usually the tops of the fenders also fade sooner on these translucent colors.

Reactions: bikemonkey
This ad goes away when you register for an account!