When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960 Honda c111 Sport Cub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ozzie

I live for the CABE
I bought this rare 1960 Honda C111 50cc Sport Cub about 4 years ago from one of Australia's most famous Honda dealers. This model with the white tank was only made for one or two years and this one is the rarer centrifugal clutch model. He sold it new and bought it back in 1974. It sat in his shed until 2017 until I purchased it with a lot of other small Honda motorcycles. I fitted NOS plastic parts that I just happened to have in the correct color, a pair of used wheels and tires, a NOS exhaust, new cables, rubbers and rebuilt the electrical system with new stator coils, ignition switch and a few bulbs. I didn't have a rebuild kit for the original carb at the time so fitted a NOS one. I also fitted new points, set the valves, cleaned out the tank and it fired up after a few easy kicks and idled like a new bike. The engine has never been apart and like most old Hondas doesn't leak a drop of oil. I fitted an aftermarket seat modelled on the optional Honda racing seat to preserve the original for the times i ride it.

Back