When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960 Moped barn find project...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Finally got aroud to finishing up my moped.ive been kicking this around for a bit... . So in order to do this I haven’t been buying bikes, projects or bicycle parts for a bit just so I can finish up some old and get started on the recent projects I found. This ones a 1960 one owner French mobylette. It was found in a shed.. The old ww tires were shot. I Had a upgrade on the carb, ignition coil, new tires, it’s got just over 700 miles on it.. just started to clean it up...I’ve got to say, it rides nicely and a lot of fun...well now on to another project... :0:0.. also got the original tank for my 48
F754037B-D19F-4241-979E-421F5FFD8B77.jpeg

02DDD9B7-BBBD-4897-8CC6-4F73FDAF299A.jpeg

14AB4044-8CAE-4D7D-AF8B-FACE969CE646.jpeg

44E55A7C-52F2-4676-988E-6DE7A8261696.jpeg

I found a black one that was being thrown out and gave it to my friend who has since died. Most of his stuff went to California. These things must be saved and passed on to careful people.

Agree they’re lotta fun and nostalgic...really fast bike rides nicely.
I found a black one that was being thrown out and gave it to my friend who has since died. Most of his stuff went to California. These things must be saved and passed on to careful people.

Back