When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960 Schwinn Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cranky Chain Cycles

Finally riding a big boys bike
My birthday is coming up and I'm strongly considering a 6+ hour drive to pick up this beauty. What would you offer? The seller wants $220, however Corvettes in good condition are going for around $300 and as high as $1,500. It doesn't sound like the seller knows much about it.

IMG_20180126_112718876.jpg

That is a long drive. Is the bike a coaster or 2 speed? Looks like a 61 model to me with a possible late 1960 SN.

I agree with the others. That bike has potential, but at $220.00 it's going to take a lot of work just to break even. You can spend a little more money and find one in much better condition.

The seller dropped it to $150. It’s still a wee bit high considering its condition. At $100 I’d give it some extra thought. The nice thing is I have flight benefits so I can fly out and rent a car on the way back. I can be there and done in under half a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours one way? How about this.... If you and a buddy just want to make a two day road trip. You know... hit the back roads ( interstates to me are boring and for the mindless ), see different stuff, hangout with your bud, split the driving, go get the bike , later on find a hotel and a bar, have a few. And at the end of your journey you've brought home a Corvette and had a good time on your adventure as well. Then yeah why not .Live a little ! Its your birthday, for gosh sakes!! But first..Get him to sell for $150

Back