When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960 schwinn jaguar mark iv,

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
In post #8, @T1Callahan posted some specs for different 1959 middleweights. You'll notice that there are two different frame numbers listed for three bikes. Here's a link to those catalog pages, plus a couple of more. Besides the 1920 and 1905 frame numbers, there's also a 1919-C

If you look closely at each picture and note what's the same on each bike with the same frame number, maybe you'll see what I think I see. One frame is for bikes with a three speed rear hub; it has to have something on it for the three speed hub option. Another frame is for a couple of bikes with slim-line tanks; they probably have a bracket for the tank to mount on. The third frame number is for the plain Jane bikes and the ones with full tanks; no brackets for the full tank and nothing for the three speed hub. Otherwise all three are the same frame. Those small, but important items, are the only things that separate one frame part number from another. (If I'm looking at the illustrations correctly and compare them to some of the bikes I have.)

The frame 1920 would have the flat brake/fender bracket and the 1919-C would have the old style radius bracket that was normally on the coaster brake models and low end bikes. Before 1959 any model that was offered with a three speed, two speed and coaster used the 1920 frame.

Last edited:
I thought that might be the case but the picture of the Panther III shows a picture of a coaster brake bike with the brace for hand brakes. Then I read the text and saw that a three speed was an option. Good call on your part. At least the OP will now have a better idea as to what he's look at.

[QUOTE = "остров Швинн, сообщение: 1099540, участник: 6285"]
Почему бы не купить велосипед в сборе? У меня есть красивый Jag 1960 года выпуска, но он не будет дешевым.View attachment 1105183
Сколько это стоит?

Back