When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960 Schwinn Traveler mens lightweight, WW tires, light w/ working generator Cool!!

-
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Excellent hard to find Red Traveler as found in Ohio by me a few years back in a large back yard bike
hoard thanks to an antique shop lead. Just had the 3 speed serviced, new cable etc. but the Schwinn version
shifters are a bit temperamental and may need some adjustment as it slips out of gear
occassionally. Other than that solid bike with original WW tires. Head light works well
with generator, nice wide beam, taillight not working maybe a bulb. Nice chrome, paint
has some fading but not bad at all. A tall frame bike ideal for people 5' 8" and over.
I will include a spare STURMEY trigger shifter to replace the Schwinn one on board
should the new owner decide to upgrade. The Schwinn shifter was an experiment
by Schwinn, and short lived, cool looking as they were, not as reliable as the Sturmey.

300.00 plus the ride.
Local PU preffered but will ship if it comes down to that...

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
Excellent hard to find Red Traveler as found in Ohio by me a few years back in a large back yard bike
hoard thanks to an antique shop lead. Just had the 3 speed serviced, new cable etc. but the Schwinn version
shifters are a bit temperamental and may need some adjustment as it slips out of gear
occassionally. Other than that solid bike with original WW tires. Head light works well
with generator, nice wide beam, taillight not working maybe a bulb. Nice chrome, paint
has some fading but not bad at all. A tall frame bike ideal for people 5' 8" and over.
I will include a spare STURMEY trigger shifter to replace the Schwinn one on board
should the new owner decide to upgrade. The Schwinn shifter was an experiment
by Schwinn, and short lived, cool looking as they were, not as reliable as the Sturmey.

300.00 plus the ride.
Local PU preffered but will ship if it comes down to that...

[email protected]
or PM here

View attachment 1659428

View attachment 1659429

View attachment 1659430

View attachment 1659431

View attachment 1659432

View attachment 1659433
Wow, really, really nice Schwinn here Bob.. Good year too as 60 was the year I was born.. Nice score... Mark..

Back