When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960 Starlet...Worth Purchasing?...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have the opportunity to purchase this all original Starlet WITH a working horn, the owner told me. I haven't seen it in person, and I was told about scratchesin the paint and the chrome flaking off the headlight. He'll go no lower than $100, but I know in the future I'd probably flip it at some point and don't want to lose money on it.
1960 Starlet.jpg

So...should I or shouldn't I? I don't really want it, but its been over a week since I bought a bike, lol!

With the nice condition of the tank you easily have $200-$300 in parts on there (maybe more) if you had to go the parting it out route. I think you are very safe at $100.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Decisions decisions... and I’m still on the fence with it. I would never part out of bike this complete so it’s making my decision even tougher.

You clearly don't love it enough.... let it be and hopefully someone who really falls in love with it will snap it up. Or flip it, or part it out... you get the point, lol

Back